Terms and Conditions
Welcome to VRLaid.com!
When you access this website, it is our assumption that you are in complete acceptance of all our terms and conditions. We would request you to not use our website if you have any issue with the terms and conditions and are not in full agreement with the same.
In these terms and conditions, the following expressions will be used. These expressions will also apply to the Disclaimer Notice, Privacy Statements, and every one of the Agreements. Their meaning is explained below:
- 'You/Client/Your'- These expressions refer to you, the end-user accessing this website; in full- acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- 'The Company/ Ourselves/We /Our/Us'- These specify our Company
- 'Party/Parties/Us'- These either refer to you or the Company, or both
The above terms can be used in singular, plural, in capital letters, and as ‘he/she/they’, and they constitute one and the same thing.
All these terms and expressions provide a reference to the process of the Company offering its listed services/ products to assist the client in the most ideal manner. This can be either done through formal meetings or any other method. These also refer to what constitutes an offer, acceptance of the offer, consideration, and payment for the use of the company’s services or products. All these terms are subject to the laws prescribed in the Republic of Moldova.
IP rights on all the content on this website are reserved by VRLaid.com and/or its licensors, unless specifically stated otherwise. Users are allowed to view or print pages from our website for your private use. These actions are subject to the restrictions specified in these terms and conditions.
- Any kind of republishing, reproduction, or duplication of content from our website http://vrlaid.com is expressly prohibited
- You are also not allowed to resort to sale or licensing of any content from http://vrlaid.com
- Redistribution of content is expressly prohibited, unless the content itself comes specified for redistribution
This Agreement is initiated and comes into force on the date hereof.
There are specific sections of the website where users are allowed to comment, post, and interact with other users. These user interactions are not moderated by VRLaid.com nor do they reflect our views or opinions and neither those of our partners, advertisers or affiliates.
These comments are the sole responsibility of the person who publishes them and VRLaid.com shall not held responsible for any loss, damages, expenses, etc. caused by such comments or their appearance on our website.
The website has all the discretion to monitor all comments posted; and also all the rights to delete any comments which we find to be abusive, inappropriate or offensive, or in violation of these T and C’s.
You, the user, represent to the site that-
- You have the full authority to create comments on our website; including all the required licenses.
- Your comments do not place any restrictions on intellectual property or any other rights of any third party.
- Your comments do not contain material which can be construed to be offensive, libelous, malicious, or defamatory, or invasive of privacy of any person
- You will not through your comments try and solicit business or any commercial/ unlawful activity
- You agree to grant VRLaid.com a non-exclusive royalty free license for use, editing, and reproduction of your comments in all forms of media; and also authorizing others to do the same
Hyperlinking to our Content
We hereby authorize the below-mentioned organizations for linking to our website; without prior approval. These include govt. organizations, search engines, accredited businesses, news agencies, and internet directories.
Non-profit organizations and charity groups CANNOT hyperlink to our website
The authorized organizations may provide links to our home page, or to any content or publication published by us provided that
- These links are not misleading or imply the sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the website providing the links
- These links must conform to the context of the link-providing page
On case to case basis, we may approve on our discretion linking offers from the below mentioned entities:
- Widely-known customer and enterprise sources of information such as Chambers of Commerce, business federations, Consumers Union, and AARP
- .com community sites
- Charity groups or associations representing them
- Internet directories and portals
- Professional firms such as accounts and law firms and business consultancies
- Educational institutions
The basis of our approvals in such cases will be
- The link should not cast aspersions or disfavor upon our website or our accredited stakeholders (eg. We do not allow trade associations or some organizations which promote suspicious business models such as work-from- home prospects, etc.)
- The organization must not have a substandard track record with the website
- The link should provide benefit to our website
- The link’s context must be either as a general resource or matching with the editorial tone in a newsletter or similar content offering.
- The rules for the linking are the same as those for authorized organizations
If you are among the organizations examining a link-building opportunity with our website, please send an email to [email protected] Please provide information such as your name and name of the organization you represent, contact details (email/phone no/ physical address), URL, and the list of URLs on our website with which you would be interested in linking to. Kindly provide 2-3 weeks for our response.
The linking to our site may be as follows:
- Using the website’s corporate name or URL of the link
- We can also allow a description of our website that is in line with context of the party that is providing the link to our website
- No use of our logo or any artwork or content without a trademark license agreement
You are not authorized for creation of any kind of frames for our web pages or using any other methods which cause a change in the look/ visual depiction of the website. Any kind of above mentioned-change should be executed only after written permission is obtained.
The website bears no liability for the content which is on your site.
You agree to protect our claims and provide indemnity to us from any claims which arise out of your website. You also undertake that you shall host any link or page or resource on your website which contains material which can be interpreted as offensive, libelous, malicious, or defamatory, or invasive of privacy of any person or third party.
Reservation of Rights
It is our sole right and discretion to request you to remove link/s to our site. In case of receipt of such a request, you will remove the link/s immediately. At any stage of time, the website also keeps the right to change the terms and conditions and its policy of linking. If you continue your links, you agree to be bound by these modified terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any reason to object on any link or page on our website, kindly contact us. It implies no responsibility on our part to respond to your request or take down the link.
We constantly try to maintain the highest standards of precision on our website, though we do not affirm the comprehensiveness or precision of all the data. We also cannot undertake that the website will remain available or with up to date content.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.